2017年7月2日日曜日

DNS Hosting and DDNS of changeip.com

Recently I registered some domain and want to use it for Dynamic DNS.
I googled for DDNS services which allows to use my own  domain.
Some service costs more than $10 / month, which seems to be for business purpose.


I found ChangeIP offers DNS hosting for $9 / year and DDNS for $6 / year which is cheapest service I could find for using my own domain.

I hit a trouble that my domain was not shown on their WEB control panel even after paid fee and delegated authority to DNS serves of changeip.com.
I asked via their support ticket, they answered promptly and fixed my problem.
Of course  no issue is better, but still quick and correct support is impressive.


Overall

I'm satisfied with the service. I hope more people use the service, then their business succeeds and I can keep using the  service in the good price 😄

Pros:

  • Competitive price ($9/year for DNS hosting and $6/year for DDNS of the domain)
  • Rapid DDNS update (TTL is 30sec which I've never seen in free DDNS services)
  • Quick support
  • Useful knowledge base 

Cons:

  • Wizard  or easy tutorial for initial setting does not exist
    • Knowledge base is good, but standard manual is helpful.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿